Urgently looking for office reinstatement service as you need to vacate your current premise in a short notice? Or perhaps, your office tenancy lease is up and you are planning to relocate your business? If so, we can help. Why not give us a call and check out our reinstatement services and pricing.
Most tenancy agreement for Singapore’s commercial units has a reinstatement clause that mandates the tenant to restore the rented premise to the original condition at the end of the lease period. Hence, some reinstatement work would usually be required to ensure a successful and timely handover. However, some business owners might still wonder if they do actually have to hire an professional reinstatement contractor to get the job done.
Is Office Reinstatement Service Necessary for You?
If you are unsure whether you would require reinstatement service or just a removal service, you are welcome to consult us. Regardless what type of services you would require, we do provide a comprehensive office renovation solution that includes reinstatement works, renovation, removal and relocation.
We will conduct on-site assessment to evaluate the office condition. As well as, taking into account of your requirements, we will tailor the services that you best suit your needs. Hence, professional reinstatement service are not necessary expensive. It really depends on the current condition of your office.
Scope of our Office Reinstatement Services:
- Hacking and demolishing of wall, false ceiling and any other structural features
- Removing flooring such as vinyl, tiles and carpet
- Disconnecting and Termination of electrical, telecommunication, computer networks and wirings
- Dismantling temporary fixtures such as lighting, signage, cabinets, racking, windows, blinds and curtains
- Taking down air-condition units, water-sprinklers, fire and security systems
- Restoration and renovation works such as painting and repairing of any damages
- Removal and relocation of office furniture, cubicles and workstations
- Disposal of unwanted items and debris
Guidelines when engaging a Reinstatement Contractor
Experienced and Familiar with the Building Management Requirements
An experienced contractor with good knowledge of building management requirements is able to properly reinstate the premise to its original state in a timely and efficient manner. Ideally, engage contractor who has previously conducted reinstatement works in the same building or similar area.
Skilled and Qualified Workers
Some reinstatement works requires specific skills and qualification. For example, hacking of concrete structure, electrical works, dismantling of water-sprinkler and air-conditioners. Only a properly trained team of workers can handle such specialized task.
Reliable Contractor with Adequate Manpower
A contractor with a reliable team of skilled workers is very crucial to ensure that the restoration work is completed before the agreed deadline.
Responsible Contractor with Good Industrial Practices
- Proper disposal of wreckage and unwanted objects are required to prevent fines and penalty by the authority.
- Maintaining positive and steady communication with the landlord to ensure that only the required and appropriate renovation work is carried out.
- Uses quality material for repairs to prevent any dissatisfaction or complaints from the landlord during the handover.
Why Hire Us?
- We have many years of experience handling office renovation and reinstatement works in numerous commercial buildings in Singapore.
- Together with our in-depth understanding of various building management requirements, you can rest assured that your reinstatement project is in good hands.
- We have qualified team of well-trained workers and professional project managers to get the job done to your satisfaction.
- We are conscientious in following Good Industrial Practices to ensure that the entire office reinstatement process is trouble-free and efficient.
Call us today for an obligation-free quotation or arrange an meeting at your office with our project managers to discuss your office reinstatement needs.
Submit Your Enquiries and Floor Plan or Call Us at +65-68718864